- If you have any type of medical condition, are under the care of a physician or dermatologist, are pregnant, or have any of the following conditions: allergies, high blood pressure, diabetes, claustrophobia, metal implants, a pacemaker, disabilities, or any other physical ailments; please mention it when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early so you can change, fill out the consultation form, and be ready for your treatment. If the consultation form was emailed to you, please complete it and bring it with you.
- Services end as scheduled as a courtesy to the next guest — so if you arrive late, your treatment time may be shortened.
- If you must shave, do so at least four hours before your scheduled appointment, particularly if you’re a man receiving a facial or a woman receiving any kind of waxing or body treatments.
- If you are receiving a wax service in the bikini area, it is best to book your appointment after your monthly cycle. Consider taking a pain reliever ½ hour before your appointment to minimize discomfort.
- Try not to eat for at least an hour before a treatment.
- Avoid exposure to the sun and the consumption of alcohol on the day of a treatment. Drink plenty of water before and afterward.
- At home skin care is an important part of your facial, waxing, or body treatment. To maintain and achieve the best possible results from your treatment, please follow the recommendations given to you at the end of your service.
- Children are a blessing… However, receiving an esthetics treatment is a great opportunity to get a little alone time and relax. Please leave infants and children at home.
- Services totaling over 60 minutes will require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Select services may also require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
My business is appointment-based. When you schedule an appointment with me, the time is set aside for you and not for someone else. I request that you extend the same courtesy to me. I kindly ask that you give me at least 24 hours notice by calling 401-353-4656 if you need to cancel your appointment. Unless you are sick or there is an emergency (work emergencies don’t count because your work emergency becomes my work emergency), then the full price of the booked service is due. Because the policy is clear, it’s helpful, should you cancel, if you volunteer to send the check. It feels awkward if I have to mention it or remind you, which can affect the work we do together.
For appointments with a complimentary certificate won at a fundraiser: Canceling with less than 24 hours notice automatically voids the certificate.
Habitual cancellations will result in being serviced on a “waiting list” basis only.
These policies will allow me to continue to offer the exemplary service you expect at a competitive price.
I thank you for your understanding of these policies.
On occasion, I can accommodate walk-ins. However, to ensure the best service, an appointment is strongly encouraged.
Thank you for your understanding of these policies. I look forward to making a difference for you!